- Need 1 lb ground lean ground turkey 97% lean
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- We’ll need 2 cans 15 oz tomatoes with no added sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 12 ounces rotini pasta low carb
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup no-fat mozzarella cheese
- And 32 slices of turkey pepperoni
- 2 TBSP sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook PASTA according to package and drain. ( I use this DREAMFIELDS HEALTHY PASTA LIVING )
- Fry ground turkey, onions and garlic in olive oil over low heat drain.
- Then you have to spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Then mix cooked pasta in a medium bowl, meat mixture, sauce, 1 cup of cheese, 16 pepperoni and Italian seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Spread pasta mixture evenly in pan.
- top with remaining cheese, pepperoni, and olives.
- Bake for 20 minutes, covered with tin foil.
- Then bake it for 10 minutes without cover with foil until heated through.
- Cut into 12 equal servings.