Amazing baked blueberry cheesecake with lemon curd and condensed milk, this must be one of the best cheesecakes I’ve ever made.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 75 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted, plus butter for pan
- 12 graham crackers
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp + 3 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- ¼ tsp coarse salt
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 F, and liberally butter a 9″ springform pan.
- In a food processor, blend the crackers until fully ground. Add the ¼ cup sugar, 2 tsp lemon zest, plus salt, and pulse to combine. Add the melted butter, blend to combine.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the prepared pan and halfway up the sides. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden-brown.
- When the crust is done, remove from the oven and reduce oven temperature to 325 F.
- In a stand-mixer, cream the cream cheese until very smooth.
- Add the sugar, remaining 2 Tbsp lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla. Blend again until very smooth.
- Add the sour cream and whipping cream, blend until smooth, then the eggs, one at a time, mixing until incorporated.
- Fold 2/3 cup of fresh blueberries into the batter, then pour into the prepared crust.
- Bake for 75-85 minutes, until the edges are set and the center is still slightly jiggly.
- While the cheesecake is baking, prepare the blueberry curd:in a saucepan over medium heat, cook the blueberries and water together until the blueberries are very soft and explode easily when pressed. Remove from heat and press through a fine sieve. Combine the juice with the remaining curd ingredients, and return to the saucepan over medium heat. Whisk constantly until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and transfer to a clean bowl. Press a piece of plastic over the surface of the curd, to prevent a skin from forming. Refrigerate.
- Let the cake cool for two hours at room temperature before spreading the curd in an even layer over the top of the cake. Refrigerate overnight.
📌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐒