To make the sponge cake
- 4 eggs
- 120 g sugar
- 120 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon yeast A little milk to suck
- 200 grams of mascarpone.
- 35 gm icing sugar.
- 230 gm full cold liquid cream .
- 1 teaspoon liquid vanilla.
- Start by making the sponge cake
- Mix the flour with a pinch of salt and baking powder in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer for at least 10 minutes. The volume of the mixture should double.
- This is the most important part of a successful sponge cake!
- Then sift the flour/salt/yeast mixture over the egg/sugar mixture and mix with Maris until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour the preparation into a tray with baking paper and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Go to preparing your cream
- Ditch the mascarpone early and relax there with Mary’s
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer.
- Your cream should be very cold! I always put it in the freezer a little earlier.
- Then add the powder, sugar and vanilla and continue to beat.
- Add mascarpone and beat until the mixture sticks.
- Start baking the cake,Cut the sponge cake into 2, you can cut it into a square if you like.
- Moisten it a little with milk and then add a good layer of whipped cream in the middle.
- Place the second soaked sponge cake on top and cover the entire cake with cream.
- Put the spoon all around and decorate the cake the way you want it!