We offer you visitors to the “Canada Farms Jobs Website “ different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily – click here
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Organic farming
- Other grain farming
- Cleaning crop
- Hoeing crops
- Mixing fertilizer
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Long term benefits
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Group Facebook
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply