We offer you visitors to the “Canada Farms Jobs Website “ different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily – click here
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Group Facebook
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Employment groups :
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
8182 Talbot Trail W. R.R.1