We offer you visitors to the “Canada Farms Jobs Website “ different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily – click here
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Fruit trees training
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
Experience and specialization
Type of product
Type of crops
- Field berries
Equipment and machinery experience
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Standing for extended periods
- As per collective agreement
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Group Facebook
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Employment groups :
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply