We offer you visitors to the “Canada Farms Jobs Website “ different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily – click here
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Poultry processing plant
- Slaughter livestock and remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses
- Remove feathers and singe and wash poultry to prepare for further processing or packaging
- Cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
- Remove bones from meat
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Food safety/handling skills
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Group Facebook
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Employment groups :
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply