We offer you visitors to the “Canada Farms Jobs Website “ different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily – click here
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Cleaning crop
- Greenhouse cleaning
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Mixing fertilizer
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Vertical farming system
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings
- Spray or dust plants with insecticides and fungicides
- Sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- Report signs of insect or disease damage
- Pot and re-pot plants
- Plant bulbs and seeds
- Mix and prepare soils
- Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants
- Apply fertilizers
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Clean work area
Experience and specialization
Type of product
Type of Crops
- Greenhouse tomatoes
- Greenhouse vegetables
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Large workload
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Group Facebook
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
1414 Seacliff Drive
1102 Mersea Road 5
N8H 3V6 Between 08:30 AM and 05:00 PM