We offer you visitors to the “Canada Farms Jobs Website “ different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily – click here
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- In/on water
- Feed aquaculture stock
- Cull, mark or tag stock and report stock irregularities
- Operate, maintain and clean pumps, filters and other aquaculture equipment
- Clean and maintain aquaculture enclosures
- Assist aquaculture technicians in the operation of fish hatcheries or other aquatic farms
- Grade and weigh aquaculture stocks
- Repair nets, splice ropes and maintain fishing gear and other deck equipment
Experience and specialization
Type of aquaculture operations
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Group Facebook
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply