We offer you visitors to the “Canada Farms Jobs Website “ different models for jobs and job opportunities in Canada and we aim by providing these models to help you, to access the job available for the application.
Join the job group on Facebook to receive all new vacancies a daily – click here
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Room and board provided
- Rural area
- Cleaning crop
- Greenhouse cleaning
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Stone and/or wood picking
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Experience and specialization
Type of product
Equipment and machinery experience
- Forage equipment
- Haying equipment
- Manure spreader
- Planting equipment
- Seed drill
- Sprayer or duster
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Contact The Employer by Clicking Below
Canada Farms Jobs Website on : JOIN US
- Group Facebook
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Employment groups :
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application: